1. From Alicante airport car park there are signs for the A7 Valencia
2. Just one turn and you are on the A7 Valencia (sometimes called the A70)
3. After about 50Km (and a toll) take junction
64 to Altea
4. Pay €3.55 at the motorway toll and pick up the signs for Villa Gadea which is at the opposite side of the road from the junction of the motorway road and the N332.
Villa Gadea can easily be reached from the UK by low cost flight to Alicante, Murcia or Valencia airports in just over 2 hours. From these it is an easy drive (45, 75 and 75 minutes respectively) along the A7 motorway to exit 64 (2 km away).
5. Once in Villa Gadea go round the small roundabout by the main security office, if necessary use the remote control to raise the barrier, and the first building on your right is 'Bloque 1'. The underground car park entrance is at the coast side of the building - again the remote control should be used to open the electric door.
Please contact Angie Lorimer on +44 (0)1924 489070
or email@example.com for further information.